Pick Up and Drop Off Hours
Appointments are available:
- Monday-Saturday 8am to 6pm
- Sunday 11am to 6pm
- No appointments on July 4th, Christmas Day or Thanksgiving Day.
Appointments only 8am to Noon on Christmas Eve Day.
Dog Boarding (1 year and older)
- Private Kennel (more than one family member can share a kennel)
- Day Starts at 6:30 (potty and breakfast)
- Dog are let out about every 3 hours for a total of 6 times per day
- Dinner is served at 4pm
- Last time out is after 9pm (July 4th — 8pm)
- We provide a raised cot with a blanket
- We provide bowls for food and water
- Please bring your dogs food and medications.
You are welcome to bring anything else your dog might enjoy (treats/chews/blankets/toys etc)
Puppies at A Dog Spot – We charge more because puppies need more care.
Puppies up to 20 weeks:
- Out of Kennel 12 times per day
- Daily Nature Walk or field trips to town
- Food in puzzle toys
- Follow up on house training
- Training such as sit and settle and handling feet/brushing etc
Puppies 20 weeks to 1 year:
- Regular adult rates apply
- You may choose the puppy care package for maximum care
- Nature Walks added at additional cost when necessary to maintain young dogs’ comfort in the kennel.
- Located in a rural setting
- Choose between 60, 30 or 15 minutes
- If at all possible, dogs are walked on 30 foot long line to allow for exploration of environment
- We require you provide a well fitted harness for nature walks
- We will consider off leash walks on a case by case basis.
- Extra time out of their kennel doing what they enjoy
- 60, 30 or 15 minute sessions available
- Limited, short coats only. No trimming