- A Dog Spot Current Visit Form
This form is needed for each visit.
- A Dog Spot Participant Profile Form
We keep this form on file that let’s us know all about your dog.
- A Dog Spot Health Care Directive Form
This form is needed to let us know your wishes.
- Dogs must be current on veterinary care.
Rabies and Parvo/Distemper Combo vaccination must be current.
Bordetella (recommended, please visit with your Vet about what is best for your dog)
Negative stool sample (past year) or on a regular worming schedule.
We will accept titers instead of vaccinations.
We will accept a letter from your Veterinarian explaining why your dog should not receive vaccinations.
- Payment is due when you pick up your dog.
For dogs staying longer than 30 days payment is due monthly
We accept Cash, Checks and Credit Cards.
You are charged for the day you bring your dog. No charge for day if picked up by 9am. ½ day charge for dogs picked up by noon. Full charge for dogs picked up after noon.
- Pick up and drop off appointments are available Mon-Sat between the hours of 8am and 6pm. Sunday 11am to 6pm.
We schedule 15 minutes for appointments and we appreciate your attention to time.
- Dogs must be comfortable enough in their kennel that they are able to be quiet during the night.
We do not use bark collars. Dogs who do bark during the night are not a good fit for A Dog Spot. The vast majority of dogs are able to do this.
- We must be able to handle your dog while they are here, including putting a leash on them and taking them out to the yard.
- Dogs must be on leash when coming in from or going out to the car.
This is to protect our chickens and your dog from our horses.
- If your bitch is in heat while staying at A Dog Spot, a $50 cleaning fee will be added to your bill.
Please also provide panties for when they are spending time in the common areas of the kennel.